Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines for national team matches
National Team matches are played under restrictions from UEFA due to Covid-19.
As media you will find several changes compared to previous matches:
- 1 person per function per media (or more if space allows it)
- Press entrance will open 2 hours before kick off. Your accreditation can be picked up here - or on MD-1 press conference. The entrance will open one hour before press conference on MD-1.
- All media will need to wear a face mask when inside the stadium at all times. Commentators are excepted while commentating.
- Face mask or face shield should be warn at all times. Chin shield will not be sufficient.
- When arriving at the stadium a staff member will check you for a fever. Failure to pass or to wear a mask will mean no entrance to the stadium.
- No food or beverages will be served. By entrance you will be handed over a lunch box and water.
- A social distance of 2 meters should be kept at all times - also in the media stands. This means the capacity of the media tribune and media working area is highly limited. Please note that you might not be granted a position with a table even if requested.
- Mixed zone post match will not be allowed
Special restrictions will also apply for photographers:
- 8 photographers on each end of the pitch at each half
- A spot will be granted all photographers upon arrival with first-come-first-serve principle. NA and UEFA photographers will be prioritized.
- A social distance of 1,5 meters should be kept at all times
Restrictions will also apply to mixed zones and press activities before the match. Read more here.
For questions regarding the media operations please contact Mia Kjærgaard, Media Operations Manager DBU, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 26172816